Positive test 10 days before period help!

Missdynamitee

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, a big hi to all the mommies and those trying to conceive - i would love some advice..

I already have a gorgeous two year old, and miscarried my second mid-september at 3 months. I had a normal period 10th october. The next one was due 7th november but i got it on the 6th, i have a 28 day cycle. This would make my next period due on the 4th december.

However on november 22nd, i dont know why but i took a pregnancy test due to feeling funny. I saw a negative, was about to bin it when i saw the faintest positive. Restested later that day with a different brand (see pic1 ) and was defo a faint positive! This was 10 days before my expected period

Tested again two days later and looked the same, internet cheapie. Tested 29th november and i have a nice dark positive this would be 5 days before my period, see pic 2, but whats going on? Im so anxious and i dont know why phoned my midwife and she thinks i may have conceived last month but mistook bleeding for my period? Is it normal to test positive so early?

Thanks in advance zx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 7
Sorry the faint positive didnt load

I appreciate any input just so anxious:(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 8
Sounds like you may have ovulated really early leading to implantation occurring around the time you expected to ovulate. congrats!.

Sounds like you may have ovulated really early leading to implantation occurring around the time you expected to ovulate. congrats!.

Thank-you ☺️ thats what i thought, but iv always tested positive one day before my expected period, so this surprised me:0

Also, iv never used an ovulation test, iv always used the method dtd every second day lol and its worked for me, i dont know why anxious though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->