• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Positive test after two CP's. So nervous! Update - blood test results

Mer12345

Reaction score
I have had 2 cp in a row. I wasn't even planning on taking a test this month until I knew for sure I had missed my period....I am 10DPO. After pretty bad nipple soreness, I decided to take a FRER early afternoon which was a light positive. When I got home this evening, I took a clear blue and it was also positive. However, I am now wondering if this line is dark enough to be a positive. My last positive tests that I posted (after my missed period), someone commented that their positive test would have been darker at 8DPO and it ended in a chemical. So now I'm a little paranoid this line isn't dark enough, and am a little worried I'm having another chemical... thoughts?

Attachments

• 20746764_10156516806484502_1529165823_o.jpg
    20746764_10156516806484502_1529165823_o.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 129
It's def a BFP and you're still super early, I'd retest in two days but I think it all looks good. My tests were slow to go really dark with this pregnancy but all is well and I've seen a healthy baby twice on scan already :) Good luck and congratulations! xx

There is no like it has to be this positive at this day thing. With this pregnancy (my first cycle after mc), I got a complete negative at 10 dpo. Nothing even when I held it up to the light! I am very much pregnant, about to hit 2nd tri, with a healthy baby. So I would try to stay positive. Do you have a pic of the FRER as well?

I wouldn't be concerned about it, every pregnancy is different for everyone so whilst one woman may see a clear positive very early on, another won't see a clear positive until past their af due date. It varies too much to assume anything. And also dye varies in tests, even from the same pack or batch, I had two Superdrug tests from the same batch which I used together in the same sample for the same time and one was barely visible whilst the other was obvious

A darker bfp at 8dpo? Both pregnancys mine were complete bfn until 12dpo,one person is never the same as the other when it comes to lines on a test Hun so don't stress to much if its possible,I know it's easier said than done but the fact that I have an earlier bfp in the first place is brill and I really hope it's sticky for u,congratulations on ur bfp xx

There is no like it has to be this positive at this day thing. With this pregnancy (my first cycle after mc), I got a complete negative at 10 dpo. Nothing even when I held it up to the light! I am very much pregnant, about to hit 2nd tri, with a healthy baby. So I would try to stay positive. Do you have a pic of the FRER as well?

Yepp! Here is my positive FR! much easier to see before uploading. And not even a squinter in real life.

Attachments

• IMG_4469.jpg
    IMG_4469.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 94
You all are so kind! I appreciate your kindness :) I am so hoping this one stays. My OBGYN got me in this morning for a quant test. I will have to go back Friday morning if it test looks good. Fingers crossed!

Lovely lines, congratulations! Sticky baby dust coming your way :dust: x

Lovely lines, congratulations! Sticky baby dust coming your way :dust: x

Thank you!!!! Hoping for a positive blood test tomorrow as well! This is just so nerve-wracking!!! All I can do is hope & pray!

I really don't trust those clear blue +/- tests, I've seen so many bad evaps on them. I can see your line though and wish you good luck <3

I really don't trust those clear blue +/- tests, I've seen so many bad evaps on them. I can see your line though and wish you good luck <3

Thanks! I also got two positives on FR, so I am definitely producing Hcg. Just not sure if it's going to be a chemical or not!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Yay! My test from this morning is substaininly darker than yesterday mornings. Praying this little one sticks and is healthy! Waiting for my doctor to call about about the blood test as well :)

Attachments

• IMG_4472.jpg
    IMG_4472.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 79
Congrats!

Don't be alarmed if your beta # is very low. My guess based on the tests is for sure less than 10, but you are so early on. Important thing is doubling from here on out.

Thank you all! I swear, nothing makes you more patient than waiting to hear lab results! I am trying to resist the urge to call. But at least I know that my test was a lot darker than yesterday. The picture doesn't do it justice! I am hoping and praying for great results. Anyone else waiting for FMU tomorrow, or blood results? I need friends! lol

Congratulations and hopefully you will get the call very soon!

Thank you all! I swear, nothing makes you more patient than waiting to hear lab results! I am trying to resist the urge to call. But at least I know that my test was a lot darker than yesterday. The picture doesn't do it justice! I am hoping and praying for great results. Anyone else waiting for FMU tomorrow, or blood results? I need friends! lol

I just got my blood results in yesterday morning. It felt like it took forever. I had my phone on as loud as possible and when it started ringing (it was on the charger) I sprinted through the house and dived to answer it. :D My OB said my number was 429. That's quite a bit lower than it was with my DD at this point, but she said it was a good number. I go in tomorrow for another test to make sure that number has doubled. I'm super nervous and excited! :happydance: I can't wait to hear your results!! Fx for a sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"