Positive test after two CP's. So nervous! Update - blood test results

Yay! Just got my results back from my blood work yesterday and my numbers more than tripled! I am so ecstatic and telling my husband tonight! I am already scheduled for an ultrasound in two weeks. I will be almost 7 weeks when the ultra sound is scheduled for! here's my question - does my husband come with me? My guess is yes, and I know he will want to. But I would hate for him to show up and not be allowed back there...most places allow that for the first ultrasound, correct?!

Yay this is fantastic!!! I'm so happy for you :happydance:

I live in New Zealand and in our pregnancy care system unless you have any risk markers you find a midwife who looks after you and does all your scans/tests. I did my initial blood tests through a Doctor but now they are happy I just need to find a midwife. I've been trying to pin one down for a couple of weeks now but they don't seem to be very good at responding so I'm still a bit in the dark about when I will get scans etc. I'm going to make sure I speak to somebody this week though as I feel I've been pretty patient so far and am not getting anywhere.

My pregnancy app has told me to possibly expect the first signs of morning sickness this week...nothing yet so I'm crossing my fingers it stays away as long as possible.

Not so fun about the morning sickness! Hopefully you will find that it doesn't come! I hope you find a good midwife soon! It is so hard to be patient with these sorts of things! Since I have found out I'm pregnant, the days seem to be soooooo long! I am always wishing it was the already the day of my first ultra sound!

I totally agree. My first ultrasound is this coming Monday and time feels like it could not be moving any slower!!! :dohh:

I totally agree. My first ultrasound is this coming Monday and time feels like it could not be moving any slower!!! :dohh:

Only 2 more days for you!!! Mine is friday! It seems like an eternity away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->