Positive Test at 11dpo But No Symptoms, Worried:(UPDATE New Pregnancy HB Seen at Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw thanks Sarah, youre so lovely xx def promise won't be going anywhere:) I so hope you're right:) ! Xxx

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/me/20150320_004236.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/me/20150320_004236.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Tonight's test. Only started to appear after 5mins. Pretty much all my symptoms have gone apart from stuffy nose sore throat in morning and feeling tired. But I'm done testing now. I broke down tonight I don't know what's going on. Xxx

very nice to hear that........i am at 13dpo and had no symptoms at all.........but i havent tested.........so maybe its a negative hence thats why no symptoms........ =(

Oh no Ciz I'm so sorry to hear that love, I really am, I know exactly what you're going through, here for youxxx

Thanks hun. Just can't believe this. I really hope it's a blip but doesn't seem likely. not had a bleed just twinges. Xx

Twinges are also part and parcel of pregnancy so dont let that be a reason you give up hope.

Testing at night is never a good idea anyway. Most of the time you will get a test thats harder to appear. I still have all the faith! x

Thanks lovely. I really am trying to keep positive head about it.
It's just all confusing me. My cycle had been averaging 40 days but I knew when I ov'd this month so it's put me a week early. So my period isn't meant to be due until next Wednesday. So I can't work out whether I have tested early (14dpo) or not. So I'm guessing ill just have to see what next week brings. At least I'm having my usually preg symptom of being tired.

Keep us updted honey...though sure its going to be fine and you two are going to be bump buddies!! :D x

I've started bleeding. I can't believe this..I'm so upset. This is a cruel joke.

Is it spotting or full flow? Bleeding in pregnancy is so so common, more than people think x

Erm streaky mixed with creamy ewcm. Cramping has kicked up a notch. It feels like the beginning of period. Will update on it. Xx

Oh ciz I'm terribly sorry but Sarah is quite right sometimes its completely normal! Everything crossed for you love xxxxx

Full flow. I'm so gutted it's unreal. We won't be trying for a couple months now we'd like them to have space between birthdays. I'll be around to see how your getting on xxxx

Ciz so sorry to log on and see your news . Its so awful to be given that hope and have it taken away . Take care of yourself xxxxx

Oh hun....we are all here for you honey dont be a stranger. I know it feels right now like you wont find a way through it but you find a strength you never knew you had, and another strength that allows you to keep going.

Genuinely guttered for you :( If you need a shoulder Im a PM away xx

Ciz I'm just devastated for you, I know it doesn't seem like it now but you will get through this love, if there's anything we can do, always here for you xxxx

Thank you all for being really supportive =) I feel a bit better today so ill get there. Think it helps it's a nice sunny day lol.
I'll be popping on to see how your all getting on =) xxxxx

Thank you all for being really supportive =) I feel a bit better today so ill get there. Think it helps it's a nice sunny day lol.
I'll be popping on to see how your all getting on =) xxxxx

I had same thing last two months and the disappointment is crushing but after the initial day of finding out you soon move on :thumbup:

I ovulated sooner after mine too so you may not have to wait so long. good luck!! :hugs:

Yeah Im making it law...noone is allowed to leave this thread! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly