Positive test but not certain. Thoughts?

Addiejoelle

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I’m 3 days late and first response tests are all positive. All other brands are negative including first response digital. I’ve had a situation in the past where first response were positive but my blood work was negative so I’m feeling like this may be the same thing. What are your thoughts and experiences? Thank you.

3A94D7E7-C1DA-441F-9AA5-77C6C977D140.jpeg

It looks to dark to be a evap but if other tests are negative then I'm not sure what to say. Frer have been awful for false lines lately. Maybe test again in a few days??
Good luck

I agree that it is not an evap. It came up in one minute. I’ve taken too many now for it to be a faulty test. Unless there’s just something wrong with the first response brand which I’m starting to think there is. But the other brands don’t even have a faint line.

That line looks like it's in a slightly odd position compared with other frers that iv seen which would make me question it. I hate frer for a test that's meant to be so sensitive they have been awful for me. I would wait a day or so and re test. I like morrisons own or clear and simple they are cheap and effective or have been for me anyway x

I’m getting a positive on every first response I take. That said, I don’t necessarily think that means I’m pregnant. I don’t like the brand. I won’t take first response again. I went for blood work today. I will get the results tomorrow.

Update us with the results hope all is well x

I'm going through the same thing right now. The first response tests are clearly positive including the digital and Clearblue pink dye but everything else is negative. I've been testing positive since the 5th. I would think they would be showing up on other tests by now. I also had the same problem you mentioned years ago. I took 12 clearly positive FR tests to my doctor's office and said these say I'm pregnant but I'm not what is going on?20220209_155431.jpg20220209_162908.jpg They said well you must be pregnant and sent for bloodwork and it was negative (less than 2) Last month I had a Miscarriage/chemical at 5 weeks. I tested negative on urine tests 2 weeks ago so I know it's not leftover HCG. I wish I knew what was going on but I'm just assuming it's another chemical and my HCG won't get high enough to trigger the other tests. My HCG last month was making first response come back positive at a level of 2. I wish you the best of luck. The top image was taken today at the same time with the same urine.

How did u get on hon?

False positive. My doctor told me not to use first response anymore and to only use tests that detect higher levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->