Positive test. Period Bleeding. Strange.

shadowsilk

2 kids, want 2 more.....
Reaction score
I figured I'd put this here because most of you are already pregnant.

Can someone tell me if it's normal to get periods throughout pregnancy?
I got a definate positive (its in the pregnancy test gallery)

And was 2 days late when I took it, 2 days after the test (4 days late) I had sex, then right after there was blood. It was mild and light, and brown.
Went on and off for 2 days and now it's exactly like my normal periods.
But less painful.
and less PMS.

My boobs feel and look bigger.

Is it possible to be pregnant and still have some kind of bleeding in the first months or so?
I'd be almost 6 weeks now.
I really dont want to hear that it's a miscarriage as I've had about 3-4 already.

Ohhh and I forgot to update:
Been having hot flashes briefly. so bad I sweat and have to remove a layer of clothing to feel better.

Also fluttery feeling in the lower abdomen... few times a day and at random.

sorry but I really hope someone can help me. ps Im going to the docs tonight.

Yeah I had quite a bit of bleeding early on and everything is fine. Some people tend to bleed after sex cos the cervix is quite sensitive when you're pregnant. I would go and get checked out just to be sure though! x

Yeah I had quite a bit of bleeding early on and everything is fine. Some people tend to bleed after sex cos the cervix is quite sensitive when you're pregnant. I would go and get checked out just to be sure though! x

how long do you bleed for?
I started friday.
it's now tuesday.

I had bleeding at about 6 weeks, but I have to be honest - it only last about 24 hours. I hope your doc can give you some good news.

xxx

I had a little bleeding at six weeks. But only for a day or so. Some women do report bleeding all the way throu. Dark brown blood would suggest old blood (eg a little from the neck of the womb) red blood or a lot of blood might be more of a worry.

Really only your doctor can give you any answers at this point, and might suggest booking you in for an erly scan to check for signs of a heartbeat.

i should yea.
i had some red bleeding for a day or two.

Might be a bit late to reply before you go to the drs but thought I would let you know I had periods up until about 12 weeks (although they were all over the place.) Hence why I didn't find out I was pregnant until almost 4 mths along! I have a nice healthy bubs cooking, so bleeding need not automatically mean a miscarriage. Good luck!

thanks everyone.
yea my last period was crazy. I had a miscarirage then a period a week later, and now this.
lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"