positive test then a negative?

kdutra

Our First little Bun!
Reaction score
I took my first test 2 days ago it was possitive and now I took another blest and it shows up negative. My period isn't due until the 7th of septemeber. What is going on?

Was the 2nd test as sensitive as the first one? When i fell pg with my son i used frer tests & then buyed a random standard 25-50miu test & got negative but was still pg..

Sounds like you may have ovulated earlier as if period not due until 7th sept, that may be way to early for a positive result?..

Hope that didnt read wrongly.. Not meaning it was a false positive or anything, if you ov'd earlier, your period due date would be earlier & that be how you have positive the other day. X

Is there any chance you ovulated earlier? Testing positive 10 days before your missed period seems a bit of a stretch unless you Oed early or were actually pregnant from a previous cycle. In both cases, I would expect a test today to be darker not negative. What brand of test did you use both times? Do you have a picture of the first test? I'm a POAS so I test early, but I don't seriously test (use the more expensive ones/ really look hard) until a minimum of 7 or 8 days past ovulation (which is 5-6 days before my missed period). With implantation and the time it takes for hcg to build up in your system and make it into your urine, a BFP around 4dpo is almost scientifically impossible.

My suggestion is to wait a few days, better if you can wait until your period is due, and test again. In the meanwhile, continue to take care of yourself. You can also explain the situation to your doctor and see if they will run a blood test. Just be sure to ask for a quantitative (specific number). FXed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->