Positive Tests and no symptoms

taztap

Reaction score
So like the title says. I have now had 6 positive tests all from 10 to 12dpo havnt tested since 12 today is now 14dpo and I think AF is supposed to be due today or tomorrow. The only symptom I have is being a bit more tired than normal.. No sore boobs which is the first symptom i had with chemical and blighted ovum pregnancies.. Any one else had this and it all turned out ok? Too nervous to get excited yet..

I didn't get any symptoms until 6 weeks pregnant, and even then it was just sore breasts and a slight craving for Taco Bell. Morning sickness kicked in for me at around 8/9 weeks.

Don't stress! Symptoms don't usually show up super early!

1st pregnancy I had sore nipples and sore breasts from 9dpo. Didn't get ms until 7.6weeks.
This time, nothing until 6 weeks when I got hit with ms and sore nipples. My breast are just starting to get sore now, at 8 weeks.

I never had any symptoms until I was past 6 weeks; no symptoms means absolutely nothing, I promise. Some women don't even know they're pregnant because they don't have any symptoms at all. Congrats hon, and don't worry!

Don't worry, it's early days yet, it's probably too early for symptoms x

It's still really early!! Never had symptoms with my pregnancies and 2 healthy little girls:winkwink:

With my first pregnancy, I knew about 5 days before my period was due because I felt different and had stomach flutters. This time I had no clue until I was more than 6 weeks, and it was nothing usual. Didn't have sore boobs and morning sickness until after 7 weeks.

Only extreme hunger here, no other symptoms x

Congrats to your Bfp. I was also worried as I felt just so normal. I also did not have sore bbs which I normal get when pg.and then before turning 6 weeks it hit me so bad like never before, dont worry about symptoms, they can cone later and also-they dont mean much anyway. Good luck to you. x

With my daughter, I didn't find out till 8 weeks, and still had no symptoms after that. Congrats!

I have had no symptoms in my whole pregnancy and I am 35 weeks now x

Thanks ladies for the positive replies.. Feeling little less nervous now..

I can totally relate, I'm over a week late for af but still no symptoms. With my previous ones - ds1 & ds2 plus my angel - I 'knew' I was pregnant but this time there's nothing, so unsettling.

with my first I had sore bbs from the beginning. this time I had no symptoms that I was sure I wasn't pregnant. the night of 14dpo I had nausea but I think it was related to
something I ate. I didn't have serious nausea and throwing up till 6-7 wks. some don't even have nausea!

congrats :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->