• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Positive tests yesterday period today? Help!

Angelwings333

Reaction score
I have 5 out of 6 positive pregnancy tests. The digital was negative. The lines are faint, but I posted it and everyone replied that they were positive. However, today I have bright red bleeding more than spotting that started with brown. I think it's my normal period and I'm wearing a pad. Red blood with every tissue paper wipe and a couple inches on my pad so far. Am I misscarrying from yesterday or were they all false positives? Can implantation bleeding be just like a period? When do I retake the test? Please help me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 94
I'd say it's probably a chemical pregnancy, I always said next time I think I'm pregnant I won't test early because that way you don't have to go through knowing that you were pregnant and are losing it :(
With my chemical the lines got quite dark but then went back to negative after about a week x

Sounds like a chemical pregnancy unfortunately. Sorry :(

Could go either way and the only thing you can do is wait it out. If it gets heavier tomorrow it's more than likely a chemical but it it stays the same or gets lighter you may be okay. With my very first pregnancy I bled on the day my period was due and it lasted that one day. Same with my second.

Good luck!

Angelwings- happened to me last month it was a cp had faint test then the very next day a day I got brown blood at first then very heavy red bleeding, and within the same month I'm blessed to be pregnant again but this time my lines weren't faint at all and I tested 5-6 days prior to my AF!
There's hope praying that you get your sticky bean next cycle, and sorry about your cp it sucks.

Aww :( I am very sorry. It has happened to a lot of us though, I had a chemical a few months back and it's crappy. Good luck with your next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"