Positive then a negative - advice please xx

kalia1988

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I usually come on my AF around the same time each month around the 6th/9th of each month - so when I knew I was late I left it a while before testing - I tested on Wednesday last week and got a very faint positive, tested again Thursday got a faint positive again, and then did a clear blue which came back 1-2 weeks pregnant, I tested again on Friday and was a faint line again - did not test yesterday but tested again today to see if the line had got darker and it was negative! so I have used my other Clear Blue which has come back not pregnant.

how is it possible to get a pregnant and then a not pregnant within a couple of days, iv had no cramping, no bleeding nothing.

I am supposed to have drs tomorrow, I have had a previous ectopic pregnancy so was going drs tomorrow to ask to have an early scan again but if they test me and it comes back negative will they do a blood test or anything? Im so worried xx

Maybe dilute urine? That doesn't make sense to me, Hun! Prayers to you! Good luck!!

It confused me to but then I read up about chemical pregnancy and Iv got up this morning got a very very very faint line (I may even have line eye it's that faint) but also bleeding :( so guessing iv lost this little baba :( xxxx

Sorry to hear you're going through this.

I would suggest asking for a beta (a blood test) so you can know for sure.

Hi ladies - I went to do a test this morning and when I went the toilet I started bleeding (tmi) but passed a small clot and then really light like period - iv had no pain or heavy bleeding - I went the drs and they said to test tomorrow but looks like I have lost the baby :( - Dr rang the hospital to try and get me in for scan because of previous ectopic and just to see what was happening but they refused to see me so If i get any pain at all or heavy bleeding I have to go straight to hospital.

so horrible my other half is on holiday on a stag do we are both gutted but we know now we really want this so will be starting to try again asap - good luck to everyone else hopefully I will be back here soooon :) x x x x

Thank-you me and my other half are gutted we were not trying trying we just came of birth control and decided when it happens it happens but now this has happened its made us realise how much we do want another baby (we have an 11 month old) and we will be trying properly once I have stopped bleeding and fingers crossed il be back here next month :) xxx

Sounds like a chemical pregnancy if you saw pregnancy and then not and you're spotting now. I've had three of them :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->