Positive then negative tests?

PinkLuv24

Reaction score
Hello, I'm not sure if I'm pregnant, had a chemical pregnancy or just too early to tell. Sunday morning I took an Equaline (not equate) Early Results Hpt and nothing where the second blue line should have been. I tested that afternoon same hpt and on two tests immediately got a faint blue second line in addition to the control line. I ran out to get a FRER test that night and it was BFN. I was advised to wait 3 days and test again. Impatiently I used fmu two days later with both an Equaline Early Results and FRER test, both BFN. Tested again this afternoon with a FRER and nothing. Help! Am I pregnant, too early to test or chemical? Btw idk when I ovulated and cycles average 30 days so Sunday was estimated first day of missed period. Thanks!

Could be too early. Last month i got a bfp when i was dur af next day bfp. I got af a week and a half late. Doc told me not to even test early as causes too much upset and tests arent reliable that early. She told mr to test a week later and give thr hormones a chanve to increase so might be best if yoi do that. I knoe it doesnt help as it's horrible not knowing but theres not much else you can do. If youre in the uk they dont do blood work for 4 weeks after af is due

False positives are common on blue dye tests, though it could still be too early to test.

Sending you good luck xx

Thanks so much for the replies! It's so hard to wait and yet no AF and just "feel" pregnant. Also seen some other threads and replies that some people just takes longer than expected to test positive...fingers crossed!

it took me 2 weeks after af was due to get a bfp with my son so dont give up hope x

Thanks so much for the replies! This would be my first but I just 'feel' pregnant! My breasts are burning, and have had many other typical pms symptoms but times ten! For the past Two weeks! Only mild cramps and more soreness in my belly area if that makes sense. Sunday I thought I'd get af but just had a few tiny old brown blood stains on my panties. Not even enough to change them. Could this be implantation bleeding? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->