Positive then negative wrecking my head!

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
As some may know I got lots of positive tests after I was due AF that was due 12th June .. then I had pink/brown mucus around my cervix not coming out for just over a day then tiny bits of red not a flow or anything I thought was really bad no pain what so ever.. then it completely went and I got 1-2 on a digital on the 18th June which was right for how far I should of been .. I know I should of stopped testing but I had lots of tests sitting around I saw my lines weren't changing except getting fainter .. and then I used another digi yesterday which was "not pregnant" and again today which was the same :cry: ..

I've heard all sorts about you chemicals but I've never had one and I'm really confused I'm having pregnancy symptoms and my belly is bloated I don't feel normal at all ..

19th May I had literally 1 hour of red spotting then it completely went which wasn't normal and I had positive tests but a digital confirmed that "not" so we continued to next cycle .. I'm due around 7th July but what happens if nothing comes :wacko: .. I'm going to the doctors Monday so I will explain all this then but I can't seem to get my head around it?

hugs hun sounds like a chemical if the digi is now negative then hcg would be under 25 mil af might be slight delayed or may come on time if its over a week late i would re test x

So sorry this does sound like a chemical hopefully the doctor can clear it up for you, good luck

Similar experience back in May.. Positive tests at 14 dpo after many BFNs .. Continued to take tests and got around 7 really nice BFPs including digitals .
Following week I started bleeding and I continued to test .. BFPs turned fainter and fainter digital read 1-2 then a couple days later not pregnant .
Ended up going to the hospital due to pain and they confirmed early miscarriage .
Sorry you had this experience it's awful :(

Sorry you're going through this, sounds like a chemical to me :( I hope you get some answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->