Positive Vibes!

newbie1992

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Im 9w3d today and feeling like time is actually passing and I'm getting somewhere!

I know the first tri atleast is so awful but I love getting these bursts of positivity where i know its passing and little baby is hopefully growing nicely tucked up inside! Its so easy to get consumed in the sickness and everything that comes with it, but we are all getting somewhere and a little closer to getting towards that "safe zone".

I have my 12 week scan, on exactly my 12w day so counting down to that right now but I have my 18m old toddler at home with me and I'm working from home now so theres lots to keep me busy!

Lots of exciting times ahead. I have a horrible little thought in the back of my mind about what if i get to the 12w scan and theres nothing there, but trying to remind myself I have already seen the baby twice so theres no reason why I shouldn't still be in the game!

Ah its all a nervous ride isn't it! Hope you are all getting on well!! 2nd tri isn't too far away!

Great that your so positive! Wish I had a similar thought process, I worry too much! Looking forward to safe zone too. Although for me that's not till I'm past 24 weeks. Good luck with your twelve week scan, not long to wait now!

I started feeling so much better around 9 weeks too :) after seeing baby and hearing heartbeat regularly !
I feel really optimistic this pregnancy is going to be a success and we will finally be able to welcome a third child into our lives at the end of it :)
I can't wait !

I wish I had you to keep me positive during my pregnancies 💜 Like your babies will be, mine are a similar age at 2 years 4 months between them your doing great, stay positive and enjoy your pregnancy, trust me, I wish it was me in here with you ladies!

Aww I hope you will join first tri soon! I notice you are from the UK, download the Ovia fertility app, I got pregnant first month using that as it gives you your fertile week. Worked for lots of others so sending you lots of good luck :) always here xx

I'm using Ovia not for pregnancy though I need to keep track of my periods as they've been all over the place since coming off the depo injection, so far every month it's been easy to see when my next period is roughly due

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->