Positive with a TWIST, one for the experts! UPDATE- Hubby is preggers!!!

What else can I do but laugh, right? ;)

I wish I knew what brand is best now... I will say, OSOM is a VERY sensitive test, but pricey, and I've only found it online for purchase.

I kinda think I am out for the month though..my Luteal phase has been getting shorter this past year.
I've gone from 13 days, to 11 and now down to 9 on average. Cycle length is staying the same, but going by opks and all other symptoms, is definately down to 9 days, pretty short all in all.
And I'm the type that, my for sure my period is coming symptom is sore breasts. When I'm preg, even super early, the slight tenderness vanishes totally. I've got full on painful PMS boobs right now, and only 4 days till my period is due. So...just not hopeful right now in any way.

I am older too, 39 next month, lots of stuff really not in my favor at this point.

I'm still happy that I'm getting bloods done though. And I might try a few natural remedies to help my LP for a month or two. After that, I think I'll just have to stop. Might be the universe has decided I've had enough children and it's time to move on to the next phase of life.

Have you looked into taking Vitex? I helped me conceive 3 of 4 of my children. I had a short LP and an erratic period for a long time. It put my period and LP in check. good luck!

I tried vitex a couple times...once it made my period come sooner, the next it made my stomach too upset to keep taking it :(

I'm doing extra b vitamins now though.

Hubby for sure doesn't have testi cancer- he had some tests done recently, thorough check up of all things in the male dept, and came out wonderful!
I'm 100% convinced it was the result of faulty tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->