Positive yesterday, negative today... What gives????

angeleyesf29

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
It has been a while since I have been here, hope all is doing well and everyone recieves that BFP they are waiting for. For me, I am jus so confused and frustrated. I tested yesterday evening with a FRER and I had a faint positive line. Hubby and I thought for sure we were pregnant! Well I tested again this morning with same kinda test and BFN!! Not sure what to think. We have been trying for 4 years now, with 1 miscarriage a year ago. I am on 10dpo today. I did go and have a blood test today, and waiting ever so patiently for the results, but do u think I have a chance yet?? Please HELP!!

Some women have a higher hcg concentration in the evening.
Also, 10dpo is still early. You definitely have a chance. Good luck!

I really don't wanna be the bad news bear, but if it still says negative and you end up getting a period it was probably a chemical pregnancy (where the egg was fertilized but the embryo didn't implant or implant properly).

FX'd that it isn't though and that you get a roaring second line! :) :hugs:

10 dpo is kinda early. did you have a trigger shot or a second hcg shot? cause I heard those can show a positive preg test 8 days later. I would say retest closer to your supposed period start date. good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->