• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Positive yesterday, negative today?

MarieLyo

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
Hoping, praying someone can shed some light on what I just experienced. Yesterday I got a faint second line on an IC with FMU. Mid-day I got a 'pregnant' on clear blue digital.

Today I should be getting my period. No signs yet. This morning I got a very faint second line on IC tests and 'Not Pregnant' on the clear blue digital?!

**important to note the digital test I used this morning was in my car overnight in below freezing temps, could that have affected the result? Also, I dipped it in a cup today vs holding it in the flow of urine. I'm still cramping, sore bbs, tired etc. but very nervous. The pics attached were from yesterday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 35
I've never used clear blue digis so can't really advise but I've seen a few ladies say they arnt very sensitive, so maybe if your urine was diluted it wouldn't show up. But I'm not entirely sure. Hopefully some one with experience with these test can advise you better.
Fingers crossed for you xx

I attached a picture of all my tests. Two of the IC are from yesterday and two from this morning. Not pregnant digital from this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 40
Maybe use a frer after a 4 hr urine hold. Digis are sometimes not very sensitive. Fxfu

Thank you for your response! A mystery...

The test must be faulty! I think as you say you left it in the car with freezing temperatures - they do have a certain temperature they have to be stored.
fx

From what I know about ic's they don't show progression well so I'd get a first response early results pink dye test. Digital are so finicky! They can be a pain really, I had so much stress over them during one of my pregnancys that I vowed to never use them again (and I haven't).. won't this next time either, I'll just monitor line progress with FRER!!!! Good luck !!! Keep us updated!!

Thank you so much everyone!!

I'm planning to pick up FRER today so that I can monitor the progression on those. My IC's are getting darker, but seem to be very slow and minimal progress. So glad to read that last response as that was my concern this morning, they don't seem that much darker.

Pic attached! FRER TODAY!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 35
hey hey! it is normal for a digital test to go bonkers when it goes below freezing temperatures. you know how your phone won't work sometimes when you leave it in your car overnight at < 0 degrees (Celsius)?? the same thing could have happened there. plus they aren't so sensitive in the first place!

fingers crossed for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"