Positive???

iaa1

Reaction score
I took a pregnancy test this morning, and after three minutes I brought it under the brightest light in my house and stared very closely. I could definately see a second line, but I don't know if I'm just seeing some test strip that was already there. I think it has a slight pink tint, but I'm really not sure, as when I first look at the test it looks negative. I have to really stare to see the second line.

I'm 9 dpo, and this is a frer. AF is due on the 13th.

So, whatdayathink? Is it positive, or am I just looking too hard?

I took a pregnancy test this morning, and after three minutes I brought it under the brightest light in my house and stared very closely. I could definately see a second line, but I don't know if I'm just seeing some test strip that was already there. I think it has a slight pink tint, but I'm really not sure, as when I first look at the test it looks negative. I have to really stare to see the second line.

I'm 9 dpo, and this is a frer. AF is due on the 13th.

So, whatdayathink? Is it positive, or am I just looking too hard?

I would wait a few more days and give the hcg hormone chance to multiply then you will get a more accurate test result from 14dpo. fingers crossed it is still too early xx

Thanks! Yeah, this is just messing with my head. These tests say you can test this early, but I know it's likely I can get a false negative from that. I really want to wait, but I am a POAS addict this month. I told myself I wouldn't test today, but when I woke up I was like I have to do it! I can't afford to keep getting the frer, though.

Its completely understandable & i think most women ttc would understand. but testing so early is more than likly going to be a disappointment if you get a negative, im a poas addict too but i know if i tested now at only 5dpo id defiantly get a negative and its not worth it. hang in there hun for a few days at least and ill cross my fingers for a bfp for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->