positive!!!!!!!

wifey01

Reaction score
OMG! After my af being late,with cramps a week before,and ultra sensitive boobs,I decided to take a test this morning,was sure it was going to be negative (was hoping not though),and it turns out it was a positive,and not even a faint positive! Took another later to be sure,still positive. Can't believe it,so happy but also so shocked,its now scary and real! Anyone else out there who found out today or recently?

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

OMG! After my af being late,with cramps a week before,and ultra sensitive boobs,I decided to take a test this morning,was sure it was going to be negative (was hoping not though),and it turns out it was a positive,and not even a faint positive! Took another later to be sure,still positive. Can't believe it,so happy but also so shocked,its now scary and real! Anyone else out there who found out today or recently?

Aww bless you hun. I found out yesterday at our first fertility consultation. We went as we were ttc for over a year! The irony lol I burst out crying in the waiting room lol I still can't believe it.. I don't think I will until I get big.

congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months x

Aww bless you hun. I found out yesterday at our first fertility consultation. We went as we were ttc for over a year! The irony lol I burst out crying in the waiting room lol I still can't believe it.. I don't think I will until I get big.

congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months x

Oh wow,massive congrats to you,what timing!
I can't believe I have a growing baby inside of me,I think when he/she pops out I still won't believe it! Will have to start believing it though.
hope you have a good 9 months as well.

Congrats :flower:
Enjoy and cherish every minute of it.

PeanutWhereRU: Congrats to you too. What a lovely surprise you got at the clinic. :)

Congrats! YAY! I found out Thursday, but took 3 tests over the last 3 days JUST to be sure! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"