• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Positive?

kittykat7210

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
9 - 11 dpo one side is darker than the other, but the thickness is the same as the control line, is this still positive?

I hope this works

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpspslvfai4.jpg

Absolutely bfp! You will often get one side darker 😊 x

Definitely !!!!! Congratulations Hun xxx looks like we due the same time Hun !!!

Only sore boons really !!!! No one knows only me and hubby !! How about you ??? I'm dying to tell everyone I only found out yesterday and had hcg bloods confirmed today !!! What date you due ? Have you worked it out yet xx

Only sore boons really !!!! No one knows only me and hubby !! How about you ??? I'm dying to tell everyone I only found out yesterday and had hcg bloods confirmed today !!! What date you due ? Have you worked it out yet xx

Only me and my oh know as well, my nipples hurt but my boobs aren't actually sore, I'm due around he 12th-14th of March :) hopefully, I know what you mean about wanting to tell the world though!

Think I'm due 8th March. We had FET so in so relieved it works Hun xx

Bfp! I had the same problem with those tests, my line was never has thick as the control, even when it was extremely dark! :D congrats! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"