Positive??

Ceejune

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I'm wondering if this is a positive or an indent line? (Fingers crossed) AF is due in three days and I've had some cramping (extremely light) I am also about 8 or 9 dpo (according to ovia) I'm curious as to what you ladies think. I took this picture approximately 1 and a half or 2 minutes after I had taken it. Thank in advance ladies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 78
it's light but there and with colour.

So because it has colour it's not an indent? Would you suggest I take another tomorrow morning? Thank you!

I can't see much on my phone but sending you lots of luck. Hope it turns into your bfp.

Indents tend to be like evap and have no colour. I would still test tomorrow just to see darker lines. Lol

Thank you! I'm so hoping it's a positive! I'm also getting very slight cramping, is that normal?

Some cramping is normal. The uterus is doing all sorts of things prepping for baby.

Looks like bfp!! Congrats :) I will be stalking for line progression :)

This is after about four hours, what do you ladies think??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 39
Was there anything within the time frame or was it stark white?

After four hours, I wouldn't read it. It COULD be the start of something but I wouldn't use this test to put your hopes up in case it's an evap or indent. I'd say to test again tomorrow morning and see from there if a little something shows up during the time frame.

ah, I didn't read the after 4 hours. I thought you had done another test after 4 hours. While it can get darker as time goes on anything after 5-10 min depending on the test is void.

But i saw the line when you first posted. Still say it's bfp.

Oh herp, I'm sorry. I just woke up from a nap and didn't realize there was a page 1...

Very sorry.

But yeah, I saw the first test, I definitely see a little something. Keep testing and hopefully things will darken up! :flower:

Well thank you! I'm still confident it's a BFP! I'll take another in the morning, which test do you guys recommend? I'm heading to the drugstore to pick up a good one.

I would get a FRER for sure.

Frer (first response early result). No digital yet as they aren't as sensitive. if you are getting a line on a dollar store type then you should be at least 20-miu and a FRER should give you a nice second line.

I couldn't help but to test again! This was taken about 3 minutes ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member