Positive?

Catherine896

Reaction score
This is from this morning and last night. Pic just taken so they are fully dry. Are results after ten mins ok?

Ive never used them before. First cycle off mirena. Had ewcm yesterday but my fertile days should be in a few days so think they are negative?

What do you guys think? Thanks :)

Pic attached. Im cycle day 10. Not sure what length my cycles are so basing on the average of 28. Was always regular before the coil.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 11
Getting there but not positive yet. Keep testing - could be soon! X

Thanks :) on night shift tonight so glad its not positive yet! Im testing first thing in the morning then afternoon/evening. Is that ok? FF app says fertile in the next 4 days so hoping a positive will come soon!

Thanks

Need some advice these are my ov tests starting from CD 1 to today which is CD11. Some creamy discharge from yesterday. The last test was taken today when I woke up. The tests are going dark to light and then dark. Don't know what is going on. I'm thinking that I'm not going to ov :(

Haven't been able to use temp as it's still on its way from Amazon. Really stressed that I don't think I will ov this cycle. These tests are playing tricks on me :( what do you think ladies ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 4
Thanks :) on night shift tonight so glad its not positive yet! Im testing first thing in the morning then afternoon/evening. Is that ok? FF app says fertile in the next 4 days so hoping a positive will come soon!

Thanks

I totally hear you on the awkward night shift issues! I found that my lines were all over the place and couldn't pinpoint ovulation properly!

Yeah I would say morning and early evening should be good x

These are the last few days, the one on the right being just now. Is that one a positive?! Im cycle day 12.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 7
These are the last few days, the one on the right being just now. Is that one a positive?! Im cycle day 12.

Thanks

Hmm...I dont think the bottom one is quite pos yet...If it were me, though, I would go ahead and BD just in case.

Its just a little too pale isnt it! Its ny darkest one yet and FF app showing my fertile days as next 2-3 days so hopefully get a positive tonight or tomorrow!

Yea, Id say youll probably get a pos one soon!

New pic. The last 2 are just now and a few hours ago. Not positive yet?! Partners getting fed up of me pestering him lol!

Cycle day 13, had ewcm (i think) since day 9!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 13
Technology not positive BUT BD just incase. I've never used that brand before. Maybe they don't get really dark.

Be positive tomorrow I reckon good luck!

I find these don't get fantastically dark but I would say it is very nearby x

Finally?! Think this is positive now!

Soo we dtd last night and planning on it tonight - is that enough or should we dtd tomorrow too? My partner doesnt have a massive sex drive :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 5
I would call that positive. Last night and tonight should be good coverage. I very rarely got my OH to DTD more than 2 days in a row! These poor men :haha:

Yea, go for tonight and skip a day and bd that day too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->