Positive?

MrsPres0816

Reaction score
This is my first month using opks and I could definitely use a little help interpreting the results!

So a little background information- since coming off bcp I have had 32-35 day cycles (except last month which was 38!) and assumed that I ovulated somewhere around cd20ish! I began using the opks at cd 12 (top test) this month simply because of my poas addiction but didn't expect to get Anything close to a positive for a week or two! However, today when I tested (bottom test) I got what I would consider a positive, is it possible that I am ovulating early? Or do you think the line will get even darker and my surge will perhaps last A day or two? Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 17
I'd say that's a pos! What time did you test? I'd keep testing to be certain but I'd call it a go.

Sure looks positive to me! When I had regular 28/29 day cycles I ovulated on cd12/13 ish so it wouldn't seem that early if your cycles are shortening after coming off bcp.

Good luck! X

I'd say that's a pos! What time did you test? I'd keep testing to be certain but I'd call it a go.

I tested at 4pm and got the bottom test, then again at 9pm and got a test just as dark! Will test again around 4pm this afternoon! Thanks for chiming in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->