Positive?

Catherine896

Reaction score
I have been doing 2 opk a day, Im cd17 today. I think I got my positive? The control line isnt as dark as the other opk though which is why Im not sure? Todays one is the opk with a black mark on and then a pic of it on its own. Is this a positive?

Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 24
Yes i'd say that is positive.

The control line strength (compared to other tests) shouldn't really be an issue. If i were you i'd continue to test later today, maybe around tea time (and you'll likely still see a positive). Then also test tomorrow to confirm tests are returning to negative.

Only way to tell for sure is if you chart your temperature too.

Good luck! Looks like you're about to ovulate.
Joy x

I agree, looks positive. One brand of ic I get the same kind of positive...the control isn't as dark but both lines are exactly equal. I don't like that brand because I like to see nice dark lines.

Thanks, I had a negative opk last night but it was a tiny amount of wee cos I forgot til last minute lol, then one an hour ago was positive again.

Thanks for replying :)

My positive looks like the attached photo. I had one very like yours 2 days ago, then this one today :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 13
Which are you counting as your positive? Ill still take them til they go negative again I think. I believe you only go from your first positive opk? Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->