Positive?

YAY! I am SO excited haha. I'm tempted to go buy some of the CB digital ones to double check but don't want to waste money on them when we're not trying yet. What should I expect next? I know you ovulate within 24 hours of a positive, right? So should I test tomorrow and expect another dark line or should they get lighter?

Haha I totally get your excitement. I was totally giving myself high fives when I got my first positive OPK :D So what you're seeing is your LH surge showing up in your urine. We always have some LH circulating in our bodies (both men and women btw) and the LH surge usually preceded ovulation by 24-48 hours.

So if you weren't WTT, you'd really want to BD today, tomorrow and the day after to cover all bases. You may still have a positive OPK tomorrow or it may start to fade. Really depends on your body as some have a slow rise with a slow fade, while others may have a sharp rise with a sharp decline, or a combination of those.

Do you temp by any chance? You'd see a temp rise the day after ovulation and if you track your cycles regularly, you'd probably see a pattern of how long between your positive OPK and ovulation.

Charting is such a great tool to really understand your cycle. Seeing that temp spike after ovulation is just so cool :D

When are you planning to switch from WTT to TTC?

Ah I see. I hope you find out soon and can start planning :)

Thank you! I got a negative today but my urine was a bit diluted, would that make much of a difference? I plan to do another later on to double check. Seems I got my surge yesterday though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->