Positive?

Shortygirl21

Reaction score
I took it at 12am and it started out faint but then kept getting darker as time passes but it's a little off center

20190414_073514.jpg

Id say that's an evap line. It's too thin. Get a different type of test!

I agree that looks like an evap, sorry :/ Unfortunately they can be blue. For it to be a true positive the lines have to be the same thickness. I would try a pink dye test instead :)

I agree that looks like an evap, sorry :/ Unfortunately they can be blue. For it to be a true positive the lines have to be the same thickness. I would try a pink dye test instead :)
I will probably end up getting another test that's pink die because I always heard evap lines show up after the time limit it was there before the time was up just very faint

So thin so not sure.....looking forward to ur next test xxx

I'm not sure either. I mean, I think I can see the rest of the line a tiny bit but it would probably be better to get another test :flow:

but aren't evap lines usually Gray not color of the control line

No. Blue dye tests give blue evaps. I had them before. Once it was so convincing that when I started my period I thought it was a MC but when I got checked out I got blood taken and it was negative.

I personally wouldn’t touch blue dyes, but if that pink dye processed within 5 mins, I would say positive!

I did wonder about being off by a little bit, but it could be the strip? Can you get your hands on a First Response to be sure? If you’re 15dpo, are you late then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->