Positive?

MamaBear81

Reaction score
Is this positive? We BD’d yesterday but now he’s “too tired” tonight (whatever) and it’s so close I’m so sad. He said it will be fine tomorrow night. Thoughts?! Thanks.

434649B0-1FB2-4B88-9BD5-2096962A1D7A.jpeg

thank you ! Am I being too emotional or do you think tomorrow night will still be fine?! I want to throat punch him.... lol.

I actually think every other day is better (in my experience) it gives sperm chance to build up.
Every cycle I've fallen pregnant we've either done every other day or every 3 days.
Good luck x

I think every other day gives u the best chance hun,I reckon that’ll be positive tonight so doing it tomoz and yesterday is perfect xx

I actually think every other day is better (in my experience) it gives sperm chance to build up.
Every cycle I've fallen pregnant we've either done every other day or every 3 days.
Good luck x

That’s a good point! Never thought about that :)

I think every other day gives u the best chance hun,I reckon that’ll be positive tonight so doing it tomoz and yesterday is perfect xx

Thank you! That makes me feel better! He better not be “tired” tonight!

Thank you! That makes me feel better! He better not be “tired” tonight!

Even then they say because u dtd the day before then it’s fine but I remember with my first,I wouldn’t be having any of that.....” ur tired? UR tired? Trousers off lay back and shut up” xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"