Positive?

stuckinoki

2 Sticks A Butter Ya'll
Reaction score
Just trying to figure out when af is going to return now that I’ve stopped breastfeeding.

I can’t tell if these are really positive or just close.

DE618A12-E205-4442-9F23-4056F9DF045C.jpeg

I think they are just a hair under positive. The control looks ever so slightly darker than the test, but marginally so. I would say if you’re ttc then definitely get BD!

if you are just tracking cycles your luteal phase may be shorter after stopping feeding if it’s a recent change.

It was definitely positive at like 11am (not even close to fmu) but I can’t imagine the LH siege happening and dropping that quickly.
We just finally started dtd again and I definitely don’t think I want another baby right now, so I figured it was best to start tracking now.

It was definitely positive at like 11am (not even close to fmu) but I can’t imagine the LH siege happening and dropping that quickly.
We just finally started dtd again and I definitely don’t think I want another baby right now, so I figured it was best to start tracking now.

My last cycle I tested at 11pm and it was stark negative, and then next morning at 10am blazing positive, so it can go up and down very quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->