poss 10dpo -twinges

ciz

Mum to 2 girls and boy.. bub #4 due December 2023
Reaction score
so i think i am around 9/10dpo, had a lot of EWCM weekend 1st march and it finished tuesday. though felt cervix open monday but didnt feel it sunday silly me. (first month of feeling the cervix thought id give it a whirl) cervix been tight closed ever since but up and down like a yoyo haha.

I tested on saturday 7th cause i have no will power and crazy amount of IC's so thought what the heck was expecting clear white but to my surprise there was the faintest of lines a real eye squinting job but it was there and been testing ever since - still very very faint lines but its soooo early as of yet, don't feel like its a definite bfp yet,

My past pregnancies my only 2 symptoms I had or remember having were extreme tiredness and slight blood streak from implant im guessing. So below im writing them down as it progresses hopefully with a lovely clear 2 lined test BFP =)

so heres my symptom spotting for myself and anyone else who may come across these =)

so last couple days ive been having real trouble sleeping it takes me ages to drift off.

nipples are slightly sore, during showers they are just erect so uncomfortable and i have hot showers so its not down to cold.

couple headaches, woke up the other night panic attack couldnt breathe - had that last i was pregnant but was middle of summer and it was hard to breathe through the heat.

lots of spots on my chin - very rarely have spots not until AF.
couple mouth ulcers

so tonight 9/10 dpo - ive been aching across my lower abdomen mostly left but does move across sometimes.

CM - creamy wet/slightly stretchy

Sounds promising! Your lines should be getting darker if it is a bfp but it takes about 48hrs for the hormones to double so I would stop testing lol and wait till the day of Af and test again. The line by then should be pretty visible! Congrats tho because a line is a line and its just still kinda early for the positive to be clearly seen.
As for me, I am on the same cycle as you! Lol. Literally!i had ov either the 1st or 2nd. I have been having mild cramps on and off but today they are pretty consistent! I was going to hold out and test tomorrow pushing for missed af- yeah right! Lol any ways stark white bfn! :( so you seeing anything is great! Keep me updated!

I know totally shocked seeing anything this early. Like you hun today I was just cramping non stop. Not bad just more of a aching feeling. So fingers crossed it's a good sign =) lol don't think I will manage till my due af. Setting goal of Friday just so I can satisfy this testing urge haha xxx

10 / 11 dpo - very random dreams, lots aching very mild cramping all day and night. Eating non stop, sensitive nipples, bit gassy. Cervix high tight closed softer. Cm creamy/watery bit stretchy

Hi!!!! I'm 12 dpo today and having similar symptoms. I've had really sore boobs on and off for a few days. Period type pains, convinced i'd come on in the night! I'm very tired and have constant headaches for the last few days. I've been really nauseous the last two days too, although i'm pretty sure it's too early for that but I do get very sick in pregnancy! 2 days until after is due so i'll soon know! X when are you testing again?

I was feeling sick last night but I just couldn't stop eating so prob just stuffed myself stupid. Ergh oh yes the sickness.. I was off work for for 2 months cause it was so bad. Nothing kept down..hoping next time won't have the same sickness. Still cramping today and every so often I feel like this gush of something so dread heading to the loo but there's nothing there odd. Sneezing non stop this morning. Woke up with sore throat.

Testing tomorrow but if there still isn't a good line might still be early. Xxx

Looks like we are all in the same boat! Exciting to share it with you girls! Lol hopefully we all get BFP's! As for me, tons of creamy/watery cm since ov, cramping last three days- getting more cramps everyday on and off, and slightly sore boobs! That's it for me and it's totally normal cause these are the exact Af symptoms for me. Boo! :(
And I broke down at the store and bought some tests, came home in the afternoon and it was a stark white bfn! :/ even so desperate I went back to the trash this morning just to see if maybe something had shown but nope!
I'm out I just know it! But the only silver lining is that I could have by ov date wrong. Ovia puts it at the 3rd, which would make me 8dpo instead of 11dpo, but I'm going by the 1st because that's when I had tons of o pains and some ewcm. Buuuut who knows! Either way I guess none of us will unti a bfp or dreaded af. Good luck ladies keep us updated!

I think i'm out too! Had real period type pains tonight and a constart feeling that i'm.just about to come on. I also had a weird blood streaked mucas on tissue earlier. I have a feeling I will wake up to a tomorrow am x

aww ladies really hope the witch isnt on the way for you, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

well today i still had mild cramps and wierdly this pinching feeling on the left side. still eating non stop. cervix is sort tucked up out the way, feeling softer still closed. little to none creamy slight stretchy

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/f734477a-a2f8-45ab-8f5f-76a5e40c2f67_opt.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/f734477a-a2f8-45ab-8f5f-76a5e40c2f67_opt.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

that was this evenings test - i caved. not 100% sure on this as there was a little dent. xx

but dried up like this
[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/me/20150312_215750.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/me/20150312_215750.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Erghhhh well today I've had waves of nausea to the point I tried to be sick but no success and my cm has just disappeared basically to nothing. Back aching more tonight. Boobs a bit sore.

It's just the nausea.... bleugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->