Poss tmi,Intimate piercing..

danni1979

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies

I have a clitoral hood piercing and am unsure whether i need to remove it at some point or not?

Soz if its tmi but i am too embarrased to ask my midwife.

Ta

D
xx xx

they will only ask you to take it out if they feel its going to get in the way :)

I have no idea but how brave are you??? xx

I have read that people have kept these in during giving birth! Soz not much help.X

if i had mine done id think id personally remove to lower the risk of any infections etc etc.

My legs are crossed so tightly right now!!!

All i can say is Ouchie that must of hurt.. and im sure if they need it removed they will ask..

You could always ring up the mat unit and ask as a question without needing to tell your name

Thanks ladies,think i may ring at unit like you said and say no name and ask the,lol..

LOL it did hurt when i had the piercing but that was the only time its hurt at all,in fact gotta say its kinda fun on bumpy roads *blush*

D
xx xx

A close friend of mine has had hers done forever, and she's been through 2 births with it and did just fine. She was worried that it might be a problem, but her doctor never even mentioned it. I'm sure you'll be fine, but if you're really worried, just ask! Nothing to be embarrassed about. Remember, they've seen pretty much anything!

Hiya Ladies

I have a clitoral hood piercing and am unsure whether i need to remove it at some point or not?

Soz if its tmi but i am too embarrased to ask my midwife.

Ta

D
xx xx

Sneaking over from ttc as I saw this thread, I've done a lot of reading up on this as its something I need to consider as well. Almost everything I've seen suggests that you should be able to keep it in, if it does need to be removed the Dr's will ask you to do it or will actually do it themselves, and then replace it afterwards,
I'd love to know what answers you get from your phone call though.

Sorry for intruding but...

I dont get no thrill off mine at all...maybe my roads are not as bumpy as your roads :rofl:

i cant really help as i dont have it done but i would be inclined to remove it as soon as labour starts as you hear about ladies tearing up to clit. and i wouldnt want to risk it.

they can be left in throughout preg and labour unless asked otherwise to remove. :)

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->