Possibility of pregnancy if no positive result at 2 weeks?

kandiam83

Reaction score
I'm looking for opinions here, I know I won't get a verified answer until a missed period or a doctors visit but I figure you ladies do have very informed opinions.

If I have not gotten a positive test at two weeks what are the chances I will have one?

Situation: I am on BC however I missed the first 3 pills of my new pack (9-2/9-4). Yes, I know careless. I won't get into great detail but I was dealing with a fun horse kick to the face and my thought process wasn't all it should have been. My boyfriend and I had intercourse 9-4 & 9-5 (and yes he is aware).

What jolted me to remember was what felt like ovulation cramps on 9-5, I promptly followed instructions for the missed pills. I can not verify ovulation except when not on BC I can typically pin point it fairly regularly. I was basically with no BC for 13 days and then had to play catch up for the next week.

I know in and of itself the chance is small, however the following week for several days I had terrible cramping and such exhaustion that I was barely function able. I am very aware of my body and it has just not felt like my body. Also, last week I had my usual Friday outing and promptly vomited up my Angry Orchard which is my go to drink.

However now, I feel almost normal except my stomach is still a bit "sour". I have my energy back and just minor twinges versus bad cramping, combined with bloat.

Also please note this whole time I have been doing my regular daily work of running a horse farm, which I know is not ideal in any situation where implantation might be occurring.

I honestly wouldn't mind being pregnant even without the right timing, and I did hope for a positive results (against all odds) when I used a First Response yesterday.

So my question being, in your opinions what are the chances of actual pregnancy in the situation and should a pregnancy test be accurate at this point?

I have one more week of BC pills before I come to my inactive week.

Edited to add age. 33. And that I have always,when not on BC, had a super regular 24 day cycle.

The cramps and vomiting could be from the doubling up on pills. I've had to do it in the past as well and it made me sick a few times. On the other hand it could be pregnancy. Good luck and I hope you end up getting the results you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->