• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

possibility of pregnancy??

candy1love

Reaction score
Hey just was wondering if anyone has a similar situation. My LMP was June 29th, on July 13th started having weird symptoms (minor cramping on lower right pelvic area, tenderness in breasts, etc.)and Googled it and it led to possible ovulation. Took an ovulation test and came out positive. My other half n I have been intimate since July 5th. On my period tracker it says that my next expected period should be on August 8th. But it's been about 10 days after ovulation and 1 week before my menstrual, and I've been having light headedness, nausea with minimal vomitting, very heavy breasts and tenderness, all these possible pregnancy signs today is the 28th of July and I started bleeding a light pinkish/bright red color but it's off and on. Took a pregnancy test on the 24th of July but came out negative. It's kind of weird because I usually have really bad cramping on every period I've had and this time I'm not cramping at all but I do get very nauseated and threw up this morning . Maybe this is implantation or it could be my period?? Anyone went through this??

Hello,

I had the same thing different dates. 4 negative tests thought I'm deffinatly not pregnant. Took one yesterday and today both two lines but one very faint. I kept testing and looking like I might be P. Good luck. Xx

Thank you congrats to you:) I'm going to try again before my expected pd.

Yeah, ive been having the same things, just nausea though for me. When did you start feeling your symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"