Possible bfn 10dpo?? Do you see it?

Mumbug

Reaction score
So.... I'm not actually ttc, we've used PO method of contraception for 4 years successfully. Very regular cycles although I'm not sure how long they are exactly, 28-30 days.
I'm assuming I OVd about 5-7th Jan which puts me at 10-12dpo...(how many weeks pregnant would that make me???) anyway, I randomly found some old out of date pregnancy tests and took one for a laugh, it was bfn in am and then I went back to double check PM(as we do) and it had a very faint but obvious second line. I took the other 2 out of date ones I had and 1 again turned faint positive 12 hours later and the other one I didn't do properly so it didn't even show control line. I would have been like 5dpo at this point. I took a new CBDigi the next morning with FMU-bfn but then I jumped on my friend Google and realised our tests in NZ aren't sensitive enough(only 25ui/l at lowest by law) and found I now belong in the TWW club! PAINFUL!! So I don't know if my symptoms are imagined or not.
Dtd on the 4,5 and 7th of jan.

Dpo- 5 full feeling in uterus

Dpo-6 full feeling ctd, major cramps lasting about 2 hours after unprotected sex(since we thought we were probably already pregnant lol. Which is not usual. Cm snotty yellow
7dpo full feeling in uterus area- like a clenched fist. Upset tummy with midnight trip to loo for #2s?!
Snotty cm

Dpo-8 full feeling, slightly tender/ achy feeling inside bbs, had one trip to the loo #2s that was fast and crampy, very unusual for me and by normal AF symptom for me. Cm more creamy but slightly stretchy/stringy today. Small bout of heartburn when going to bed.

Dpo-9 full feeling, bbs quite achy today and seem to be fuller? Nipple tingling same as let down sensation! Got 2-3 drops of milk out of each boob!! Haven't breast fed for 2.5years BFN on pregnosis brand 25ui/l test(even took it out of casing to check) awful awful farts!! Feel slightly warm, like my temp is up(easily noticed coz I'm usually the one in a jersey at 20degrees Celsius lol) but not feverish as such. Small bout of heartburn when going to bed

Dpo-10 same symptoms as yesterday only slightly lesser but I've been busier today so less likely to notice. Couldn't resist... POAS... This is a pic of the test in the allocated time.... Had to take the cover off to see it, too much glare on window..... Opinions??

Would actually be thrilled with a positive because we didn't feel finished but our sensibility side told us not to push our luck with 2 kids, one of each. Have fallen pregnant very easily previously.

Symptoms as follows:

Here it is, I worked out how lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 25
Sorry I'm new to this and can't seem to edit, it was meant say BFP at 10dpo NOT bfn!!

hey :) hard to say, I think I might see something very light. Hopefully it darkens up for you over the next few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->