possible bfp? advice please!!!

franzipanni

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I took a pregnancy test this morning at 9dpo as I was having some strange symptoms and got what I think is a really faint line. I don't want to get too excited yet and im going to test again tomorrow morning and hope its darker! I will upload the picture what do you think? im praying this is it! :baby:

cant seem to upload it tried so many times it says file too large! its only one picture any ideas?

Hi Here is the picture of the test just figured out how to use this site!

comments welcome

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 55
I see the line even on my terrible phone! Congrats. All the best. Xxx

Thanks for the replies :flower: just giving an update I did another test this morning to see if it was darker but it was barely there :cry: im thinking it could of been either a evap line or false negative don't know what to think now. I guess I will try again tommorrow

wishing you both baby dust x

Could you try a FRER? They are super sensitive don't give up hope yet Hun.

:dust:

thanks for the advice, I think I will try again in the morning and then decide whether its worth getting a FRER. Still trying to keep the hope :thumbup: xxx

Are they the one step tests? If they are I had some faint lines which I got my hopes up for last month but turned out to be false. Mine were real squinters though..

I must say though your line looks promising for :BFP: and looks too dark to be a false alarm. FX keep us updated xxx

Yes crazycolours they are the one step ones really cheap from amazon, that's why I don't really trust them! I did get excited as I could see the line clearly but who knows now just keeping my fingers crossed. I will keep you updated

Thank you for all your comments xxx

Yes crazycolours they are the one step ones really cheap from amazon, that's why I don't really trust them! I did get excited as I could see the line clearly but who knows now just keeping my fingers crossed. I will keep you updated

Thank you for all your comments xxx

FX for you.. Good luck xx

:dust::dust:

I tested today as well at 9dpo with wondfo cheapies...mine took about 5-7 minutes to show anything so I'm not sure what to think! :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel