possible bfp...but still early days...

wishingonastar

Reaction score
ok...here is the test i have just done...i thought it was way too early to show results but just wanted to poas...what can i say i'm an addict!

I peed, left stick while i plucked my eyebrows (lol!) then after 3-4 mins looked back at stick and have faint but very there line!!!!! showed my OH and he got all panicked and said he wasn't prepared to know til sunday (as thats when AF is due)! basically i've agreed to do digi test sunday if AF doesn't show to be certain for both our benefits!

please, please, please be a sticky bean!!!

i took several pics on my camera phone (not best camera in the world!!) and this one seems the clearest, though i'll admit the line is very difficult to spot in the pic as it's very faint compared to control line!

well ...... I see 2 lines!!! yes its very faint but goiven that its a cam pic i bets its darker in real life !!

Congrats hunnie!

took test this morning too as started to worry in case it had been a dodgy test (i know i know paranoia i hear you say!)
well here is this mornings test taken on proper digi camera this time...
first without flash, second with!
will still confirm later in week with digi especially for sake of OH!!! lol!

OMG that is soooo a BFP! Congrats, cant wait to see the digi.

thats a deof bfp hun! congrats (wish my test this am looked like that!). x

That looks like a :bfp: to me!
congratulations! :hug:

Hi

I am new to this forum, but had a similar test result, it's def a BFP.

Congratulations.

Congratulations hunny!! Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months! I hope i can join you in 1st tri soon xx

Congratzzz, make sure you post some picks when you get the all go test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->