Possible BFP?***UPDATE WITH 2 CBs***.. Plus a FRER!! Lookie

OK loub. I will def post results... I just read a thread about someone having faint positives on CB and later got their period hours later... So I'm kind of bummed. I won't get excited until I have a follow up test

Yeh I've read a couple of bad reviews on those tests, but someone has got to get a real bfp on them! Looking forward to your update

I'd say those are definitely BFPs! I love clearblue plus, I find they show lines earlier than FRERs, I just found recently I've been getting blue Evaps on them, but only after several hours. With those lines showing up straight away, they're definitely BFPs! Congrats!

Thanks Squirrel.. We will know soon.. I'm following up with a pink dye.. I'm shaking

Excuse the tweak.. I had to because it was super faint camera couldn't really pick up.. It took about 2 minutes for the line to start developing & had gotten a little darker since.. I have to agree that cb is more sensitive!! So I guess I have a BFP.. Baby dust to the rest of you ladies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-14-11-05-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-14-11-05-50.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 80
Thanks ladies I will be adding progression photos within the next few days

I don't get the hate for blue dye. I've never had an evap on them in all three of my pregnancies. I'm sure a strong line like that is a bfp

Yeah, I'm starting to feel the same way. I'm not sure that all this hate for the blue dye tests is warranted. I'm starting to wonder if all the accusations for falsie's are bc of user error? Like looking after the time frame or breaking it open to get a closer look? Bc, honestly here lately, I've been getting lines on all the dye's, purple (first signal, the walmart cheapies) and my pink dye Acumeds (int. cheapies). I think if you get good line on a blue dye in the time frame you are safe to say that it is a BFP. Not to mention that FRER has obviously changed something with there testing chemicals and the new design bc I've been seeing LOTs of false +'s on those that are real falsie's, so I can't say that pink dye is the only reliable test, nor can I say to put your faith in FRER's anymore...... Just my thoughts.

Will you post a pic of the FRER now, that it has "dried" as long as you never opened it up. I see all the lines on your CB's but I don't see the line on the FRER. Just curious to see what it looks like now ;)

You give me hope! My CB looks an awful lot like this. I'm going to retest with FMU tomorrow. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"