possible BFP - weird symptoms

missyvi

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I posted two photos a couple of days ago trying to show you the line on an Internet cheapie test. Basically I think I was 9/10 dpo and it was one of those lines that you can see then you can't and drives you mad. It was only when I edited the photo to greyscale that I could see it. And 56% also said positive (I uploaded it to countdown to pregnancy)

Anyways, new tests of the same brand are arriving today which I shall try this afternoon.

I am having weird symptoms. Here they are:

- vivid super weird dreams. One was a 747 with tentacles playing with killer whales.
- last night I dreamt I took a test and it was super positive. Then I saw lots of strip tests with lines on them. In my dream I also said to my DH that it was a girl.
-boobs are tender and I'm sure my nipples are darker. (I'm a redhead with white skin so it stands out lol)
- had a lasagne last night. I thought it tasted too salty yet husband didn't mention it. Usually he says if something is too strong. I also thought the ice cream was rather sweet.

Finally the weirdest one of all.

Since yesterday I have had the feeling of pressure on my left side. Roughly where you would get a biking wax and in a bit. It's not so much of an ache but like someone has a finger there. A bit of a tight feeling. Does that make sense?

Did have lower back ache too and a metallic taste 2 days before which also came about last week.

I only tested due to aching at 9dpo. I thought what the hell. Like I say - the line is so faint but it's there. And this tight feeling one side is odd.

Xx

Holding thumbs for your BFP!

Thanks. It was so faint though. Other half couldn't see it. Scared that it's going to fall though and that I'm going mad.

When I think about it I get so emotional. Lol

Hi love!

I had a faint positive on some IC's too... be careful. Think my batch was dodgy as me and another girl on here got faint positives around 10/11dpo and they don't seem to get any darker as i'm now at 14/15dpo and still super faint line...if you want a clearer line try a different brand/check your batch code. Look at my posts to find what mine and the other girls batch code was.. I got mine off amazon if that helps?...can't remember full details off the top of my head.

Sending baby dust your way!! :) <3

Hi love!

I had a faint positive on some IC's too... be careful. Think my batch was dodgy as me and another girl on here got faint positives around 10/11dpo and they don't seem to get any darker as i'm now at 14/15dpo and still super faint line...if you want a clearer line try a different brand/check your batch code. Look at my posts to find what mine and the other girls batch code was.. I got mine off amazon if that helps?...can't remember full details off the top of my head.

Thanks. This was the first batch of 10 that I ever ordered. Kept a few negatives back and referred to them. This was the only one with a bfp line lol. Ordered 10 more (£1.97 for 10 lol)

If it's really true will need a clear blue lol

Hi love!

Thanks. This was the first batch of 10 that I ever ordered. Kept a few negatives back and referred to them. This was the only one with a bfp line lol. Ordered 10 more (£1.97 for 10 lol)

If it's really true will need a clear blue lol

super excited for youuu :D

Hi everyone :)

I posted two photos a couple of days ago trying to show you the line on an Internet cheapie test. Basically I think I was 9/10 dpo and it was one of those lines that you can see then you can't and drives you mad. It was only when I edited the photo to greyscale that I could see it. And 56% also said positive (I uploaded it to countdown to pregnancy)

Anyways, new tests of the same brand are arriving today which I shall try this afternoon.

I am having weird symptoms. Here they are:

- vivid super weird dreams. One was a 747 with tentacles playing with killer whales.
- last night I dreamt I took a test and it was super positive. Then I saw lots of strip tests with lines on them. In my dream I also said to my DH that it was a girl.
-boobs are tender and I'm sure my nipples are darker. (I'm a redhead with white skin so it stands out lol)
- had a lasagne last night. I thought it tasted too salty yet husband didn't mention it. Usually he says if something is too strong. I also thought the ice cream was rather sweet.

Finally the weirdest one of all.

Since yesterday I have had the feeling of pressure on my left side. Roughly where you would get a biking wax and in a bit. It's not so much of an ache but like someone has a finger there. A bit of a tight feeling. Does that make sense?

Did have lower back ache too and a metallic taste 2 days before which also came about last week.

I only tested due to aching at 9dpo. I thought what the hell. Like I say - the line is so faint but it's there. And this tight feeling one side is odd.

Xx

I had some very vivid dreams before I got my BFP. I also dreamed that I had a bfp on a test, it felt so real! I also had some pains on and off on my right and left sides that was strange as well as light cramping. Good luck to you! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->