Possible BFP!

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
Tested and saw a very very faint line and then let it dry and it got darker! Hoping it's a real line and not an evap!

Attachments

• IMG_0583.jpg
    IMG_0583.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0584.JPG
    IMG_0584.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 72
I see it on both! And without having to squint or move the screen of my laptop right to my face :laugh2:

Fx that the line gets darker and that this is the start of your bfp! :hugs:

God I hope so! It took us 9 years to get pregnant with our first and this is the first month of really trying for #2. Im just hoping it wasnt a bad test!

I see it on both! And without having to squint or move the screen of my laptop right to my face :laugh2:

Fx that the line gets darker and that this is the start of your bfp! :hugs:

Lol, you should have seen me looking at the test when it was still wet! I was convinced I saw a line but only when looking at it at weird angles! When it dried I could definitely see it! Hoping its a true :bfp:!!!!

I see it. I would try a different brand, I get lots of bfns or very very faint bfps on them at the moment and clear line on other tests. Good luck x

So I have taken multiple more tests and on some get a faint second line and on others nothing. Dipping 2 in the same sample. Im thinking its either these tests or I am having a CP. Still not out but getting less sure that I am pregnant. :cry:

Well, after getting 8 squinters and one obvious BFP I am out. I guess I had a chemical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->