Possible chemical pregnancy? Strange clumping, please help :(

pradabooties

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I posted a few days ago with my symptoms because I had a pregnancy test give me a strange result - there was a pink mark at the bottom of where the positive line should be, as if it started to form a line but stopped. (my symptoms for the past few weeks have been: brown spotting on one day only, huge areolas, heartburn, back ache, gone off some foods).

This morning I had some brown blood and CM when I wiped and then literally 10 minutes ago I went to the bathroom and there were some light clumps... mostly browny but one bit was quite dark, actually made splash (sorry tmi). I obviously looked after I heard the noise and really hard to tell what it was other than the clumps I've described above... now I'm a little worried I've had a chemical pregnancy and lost it, has anyone experienced this? I don't know what to think because I never got a full positive so maybe its nothing and just my body being very weird?

Thank you xo

Could have been a chemical pregnancy or could just be the start of your period, if your period is late it may arrive slightly heavier due to the delay. Do you know when you ovulated? Without a positive pregnancy test it will be hard to tell x

I had some dark brown clumps before the heavy bleeding started when I MC last month.

So it could be that - or it could be AF starting late. I'm not sure how to read that pregnancy test, why don't you test again? It could have been a faulty test.

When I am running a few days late on my cycle, I have gotten the clumpy bits too. It is pretty normal.

As far as the test goes, it sounds like a faulty test to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"