Possible ectopic pregnancy???

xOMichaelaOx

Reaction score
Hi ladies, wasn't sure where to post this so thought this was the best choice!! I am currently on cd55!! Have had multiple bfn tests and one questionable one today (could be faint bfp or evap, I'm not sure) well today I have had dull pain in the lower left corner of my stomach, really painful to touch and it goes to a sharp pain when I get up/walk etc and has not gone away all day! And feeling like I'm gonna vomit any minute! Anyway I googled (so bad I know!!) and the main thing coming up is ectopic pregnancy! Has anyone experienced one before? Any advice or symptoms to watch for? I'm freaking myself out here lol

Not experienced one before but I found this on NHS website

https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Ectopic-pregnancy/Pages/Symptoms.aspx

If you're in the UK, can you get seen at your local hospital's early pregnancy unit maybe?

Fingers crossed all is ok and it's just a little bean getting snuggly!

Thanks for that! Well I have the missed period and pain on one side, it's just so weird! I'm sure that if i was pregnant it would have shown on a test by now? I am in Australia and it is 1.03am so I won't be able to see a doc till tomorrow! But because I googled I'm freaking myself out! Lol

I'm pretty sure if it was ectopic, you would still have enough hcg to show on a pregnancy test, especially at cd 55 which would be somewhere around 6-7 weeks? But for sure if you are having unexplained pains there is no harm in getting checked...

ectopics normally dont show up until about 5-8 weeks pregnant. otherwise, your hcg levels rise and get darker but ectopic means the baby just isnt in the uterus. they implanted somewhere outside the uterus. and believe me, its my first pregnancy and i had one-sided (left) pain from week 4-6 of pregnancy. it scared me horribly. but at 8 wks 6 days baby was found snuggly and healthy in my uterus with a strong heartbeat on ultrasound. even though something told me to stop worrying, i couldnt help it! i didnt have any spotting but i had read on the internet which is one of the worst things you can do because it either points to the worst possible scenario or something scary and completely irrelevant.

What is your normal cycle day? How late for af are you?

Do you know when you would have ovulated? If you ovulated really late for whatever reason, it could still take a bit before the hcg would be high enough in your urine to show on a standard pregnancy test. My advice would be to go see a dr right away either way to make sure everything is fine. Could be you didn't ovulate this month, hence lack of af.
Good luck hun

Do you take your temperature? It would help to know when you ovulated. Pain on the sides like twinges is common in pregnancy. Did you take a test when you first missed your period and got a negative?
In any case, you should definitely see your doctor for blood test. She may even request follow up blood tests if they find hCG in your blood to make a proper diagnosis. Hope it's a normal and healthy BFP!

Hi ladies, normal cycle is 30 but have had one cycle that was 35, have no idea when I would have ovulated as I don't temp/track etc

I just want to throw out there that it could be a urinary tract infection, kidney infection or bladder infection....I've had them numerous times. They start on one side and this last one I had must have been a kidney infection like I've had before because it radiated to my back afterwards- it was very painful- first it felt like a pulled groin (I also got sick and threw up), then once it went to my back it felt like somebody punched me.

Hoping it's not an ectopic pregnancy! I would either get a UTI test (which you can get at the dollar store) or go to the dr and see what's up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->