POSSIBLE Faint BFP although had period last month

Prinny

BABY NO.3 DUE OCT 2019
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wondering what’s everyone’s thoughts were. My last period was 1 day late I was experiencing nausea the day it was due so done a test that was a BFN. I the. Went on to have my AF it wasn’t really different to normal really. Day 1 & 2 heavy and the other 4 was more brown on and off. So I am currently on cycle day 17 (on a 28 day cycle) randomly last night I thought to do a test because I feel bloated, always tired and a bit nauseous. I believe I saw a faint line. But as it was a blue dye test I wasn’t sure. So this morning I took another cheapie but it was a pink dye and this is what I got......

Any thoughts, because last month I definitely bled

I can’t see the photo xx

May be an Evap I don’t know but I’ve taken 2 tests so far

Attachments

• 2A257D5D-5451-417F-98DE-C6AED995F462.jpg
    2A257D5D-5451-417F-98DE-C6AED995F462.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 71
I see it. It’s not uncommon to bleed around af. My friend did not find out she was pregnant until 16w because every four weeks she was bleeding. She had a low paying placenta. The only thing is that it’s too light for being almost 6 weeks, so if it is a true positive then I would lean towards you ovulating early. I’ve had cycles where I have ovulated at cd 9/10 before. My suggestion is either call the doctor and get serial beats done or keep testing to see if the line goes away, stays the same, or gets darker. I have zero patience and prefer more accurate tests, so i’d go to a doctor.

Lol 🙈...I’m the same. I will test in the morning tomoz and if still the same book myself in for a blood test privately. Thanks for your advice xx

I can see the line. Docs is a good shout. Good luck

keeping everything crossed for you. Hoping it becomes a strong bfp for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"