Possible gestational sac

hans2009

Reaction score
I just got back from my first ultrasound. The tech had a hard time finding anything but there was a spot she said looked like a gestational sac. Her and 2 doctors agreed that it was too small to tell and I have another ultrasound scheduled for next week.

My question is, if it were a gestational sac, that wouldn't show unless I was pregnant, correct?

When I was having my 6 yr old they just said possible sac- until they can see a fetal pole it could just a a fluid sac- possibly a cyst or pocket of blood,
How accurate is your ticker?

Hi I had a early scan and shown only a gestation sac she put me around 5 weeks I went back 2 weeks later and now there is a baby and heartbeat... could you have ovulation earlier? Going off my last af I would 9 weeks but I ovulation was late xxx

That is what they mentioned. MY HCG levels are 175 today and I go back in 2 and 4 days to have them tested again.

They also found a tumor on my ovary that could be causing a false positive but I feel like with the somewhat visible sac and the HCG at 175, I am pregnant.

wish me luck!!

That is what they mentioned. MY HCG levels are 175 today and I go back in 2 and 4 days to have them tested again.

They also found a tumor on my ovary that could be causing a false positive but I feel like with the somewhat visible sac and the HCG at 175, I am pregnant.

wish me luck!!

A sac would not have been visible with a level of 175. Sounds like you may be quite early but in that case I'm not sure what the 'sac' was- hooe you get s clearer idea soon

wish me luck!!

A sac would not have been visible with a level of 175. Sounds like you may be quite early but in that case I'm not sure what the 'sac' was- hooe you get s clearer idea soon

Thank you!! When the doctor called me back, she did say that they wouldn't expect to see anything with HCG at that level. They don't usually see anything until 2500!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->