Possible IB?

CountryMomma

Momma of 3, pregnant with number 4
Reaction score
So I woke up this morning and I was having some cramps, a little more than I have been the past week. I checked my CP, just like I do every morning and noticed there was a little brown tinged CM on my fingers, so I checked again and I pulled out a dime sized blob of bright red blood.. I figured that meant AF was going to start but I am only 12 DPO and I never have shorter than a 25 day cycle, I am on cycle day 23 today. Anyways.. I have been checking my CM every time I go to the bathroom and there is no more bright red blood but a tiny bit of brown blood. My CP is also very high and soft and it feels like the inside of me is very swollen up.. makes it hard to reach my cervix.. does this sound like IB? I have never had it with any of my 3 previous pregnancies.. I am just wondering if it is a good sign or if AF is on her way?

I had this same thing this morning. Checked cervix and had brown on finger now every time I go to the br I wipe brown tinged mucas. My cp is also high and soft. I think mine is just the start of af unfortunately. 9dpo is usually the norm for implantation but it can be as late as 14. Hopefully yours is ib but I'm pretty sure mine is the start of af. Baby dust to you!!

I wish I had something better to say than wait and see =/ Are you sure you are 12dpo? I don't go based on cycle length. Each of my 7 cycles TTC were different lengths because I Oed on different days in the month. So if you Oed early, it could be an "early" period. Brown usually means old blood. Idk. Ugh the only way to know is to take a test in a day or two (two is better). Got my FXed crossed!!!

Well I have absolutely no more blood, even when I check my cervix there is none. So hoping that is a good sign. If it was my AF I would think it would still be coming.. I guess we will see in the morning.. if its going to come it will come during the night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->