Possible implantation bleed

Carlamaria88

Reaction score
Hey ladies I think I either ovulated on the 8th of Feb or 13th of Feb, due to a smear of pink spotting when I wiped both times which I usually get when about to ovulate, Feb 17th had snot yellow tinge mucus (sorry tmi) then today I have brown mucus tinge discharge and slight cramps praying it's not AF on her way, I'm currently either 7dpo or 12dpo just based on the slight spot. I plan on doing a frer today if the spotting don't pick up, I'm slightly fatigue and feeling hot flushed all the time. Anyone else experience implantat ion bleed? Xx

I had internal scan on 6th so I think the slight spotting on 8th may possibly be because of that x

Carla - I think I read somewhere 9th - 12th dpo is good time for IB. Others who are experienced can say more I am sure. Keep us updated and GL!

I had implantation bleeding from 8-10 dpo, mine was bright red, though I think it's more normal for it to be darker or brown. Good luck!

With my 2nd pregnancy I had IB at 6 DPO. I'm currently in the 2ww and maybe 6 DPO today and noticed pink bleeding when wiping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->