Possible implantation bleeding? Opinions needed!

GingerKitten

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I need opinions, or stories, if this has ever happened to you! I usually have a 33 - 35 day cycle. However, I ovulated late this month on CD 33 -- my husband and I of course BD'd during this time. Starting on CD 42, or 9 DPO, I had very light brown/pink spotting - I could only see it when I wiped! This lasted 6 days, yesterday morning being the last time. I haven't seen any spotting today. :shrug:

This is very unusual for me. I usually spot for ONE day before AF arrives, but nothing like this...not to mention, 9 DPO would be a little too early for AF to show up!

I tested on 12 DPO and got a BFN -- has anyone had this kind of experience and ended up with a BFP? :winkwink: I appreciate any insight you ladies may have!

I have not had a personal experience like this; however 12dpo is still early so I would wait a few more days and test again. Also depends what type of sensitivity the test you bought has.

Hard to say about the spotting I haven't heard of someone having six days of implantation bleeding. I would of guessed maybe it's break through bleeding. How long is your luteal phase typically?

Hey StateGirl, thanks for replying! I've done some research, and I've seen a couple of people who had light spotting/bleeding for 4 - 6 days and still ended up being pregnant! So, I guess that's a possibility in my case.

As far as my luteal phase, it's usually around 12 - 14 days.

Hope you get bfp soon! I would probably try to wait til 15dpo most people seem to get a response by then and it would be at least one day late if you go by your longest luteal phase. Good luck- keep me updated!

I had brown spotting for 2 days but v.v. little and then the 3rd day it was more of a brown/beige, then the day I had no spotting anymore I got my bfp! And super dark in the evening. Did test in the a.m. but it was faint.
Good luck hun hope you get your BFP! SOON.

I'm having the same thing right now. Started spotting 7dpo light pink, had an episode of bright red 1 time in the evening (temp drop that day too), then brown spotting for the last 2 days...I never spot for 3 days. Tests are bfn but I guess it's still early. FX for us both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->