possible implantation bleeding or period?

Having faith

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first thread so bare with me :) me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for a few years. It makes things difficult that i have irregular periods, only about 2 or 3 a year (im going to the doctor about that soon) well sunday july 28th i had very light spotting one trip to the bathroom, then again the next day only one trip to the bathroom, and on tuesday and wedesday the 30th and 31st had nothing and i woke up thuresday with heavierish spotting butit was light the rest of the day. Friday the 2nd it was somewhat heavier i think most of the day and the was gone saturday and sunday it was light again the 4th so i took a test that day and it was negative and i have continued to bleed very very light on and off since last night. Im not sure if this could be implantation bleeding or just a period? My lasy period was in feburary so if it is implantation bleeding could i be bleeding more since i havnt had a period in a while? My periods are usually normal/light. Has anyone had implanyation bleeding like this?

Sounds more like a period. Apparently very few women, only 1 in 4 get implantation bleeding. I didn't have any, just pain. But test if you're not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->