Possible implantation?

callaghan..88

Reaction score
My LMP was on 12/5/14 I ovulated between the 25th and the 27th but think it was possibly on the 26th when the OPK got its strongest positive. My NMP is due on the 9/6/14, if I did ovulate on the 26th that would make me around 8dpo.

My symptoms so far have been
1-3dpo - Nothing really
4 - Nothing
5- Cramping started early morning felt as if af was due to start
6 - Woke up with Moderate cramping and pinching sensations in lower abdomen thought that AF had arrived, rushed with pad into bathroom but was only wet with a brownish discharge with slight pinkish smears.
7 - Moderate cramping and pinching in lower abdomen but sometimes a quick pain in right ovary, feel like I am rather wet at times but when checking I am almost bone dry. BDing was rather painful seemed like i was far too dry (TMI)
8 dpo - Today- Was up most of the night with really Vivid nightmares- Cramping continues however only mildly now. No ovary pains. Pressure on pelvis and AF feels as though its gonna arrive. Felt slightly wet again and when checked it was light watery discharge with a pink tint throughout. Nipples and Aerola's are turning darker.

Could I have experienced implantation bleeding on 6dpo and on 8dpo? Has anyone experienced this and got their BFPs

Hi there,

It definitely sounds like IB. :happydance::happydance: I really think you may get your BFP. All your other symptoms sound good too. When will you test?

Hi there,

It definitely sounds like IB. :happydance::happydance: I really think you may get your BFP. All your other symptoms sound good too. When will you test?

Testing every two days from Wednesday as AF is due on Monday, if I don't get a BFP or my AF doesn't appear I will test with CLearblue digital next wed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->