possible implantation

KatelynW

Reaction score
Hi there ladies

new here and just wanted to maybe here if any of you had any success stories with Metformin?

Recently diagnosed with PCOS after trying for 2 years and no luck. OBGYN prescribed me Metformin to shorten length of cycles (anywhere from 35-80 days, though I typically have 8 a year). I have been taking it for three weeks and even though my last cycle was 01/17 I feel like my body is back on track. I have only taken 1000 Mg a night for the past 3 weeks.

Had a positive OPK on 03/12 morning for the first time since November! Needless to say, super exciting. Hubby and I BD that afternoon with PRESEED but only got to that day because of opposite work schedules, took another OPK the following day just to be sure and it was negative. Hoping that we made it just in time!

1DPO- low tugging cramps
2DPO-low tugging cramps
3DPO sleepy, crampy
4DPO-pink/orange spotting on tp (could this have been implantation?)
5DPO-sleepy, low cramps, full feeling, sore nipples
6DPO-sleepy, not sleeping well, weird dreams and what I would describe as Pregnancy "intuition", REALLY sore nipples, and brown mucousy discharge (could this be implantation?)
7DPO-extremely sore nipples, very tired

Any other ladies have similar symptoms? I think its the discharge on 4 DPO was weird, but i've read (not sure if it's true) that implantation can occur as early as 3dpo, although its typically 6-10 DPO. Wondering what you ladies think?:wacko:

Helpful advice welcomed :winkwink:
Also has anyone had luck with PRESEED?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back