Possible Implantation?

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
Hey ladies...
Somehow I always find my way back to BnB. Anyway. I had AF from April 8th-16th. My husband and I BD 17th & 18th (mind you I always spot a day or two when AF ends). That would've been CD 10 & 11. I have irregular cycles and I've been tracking it for probably 6 or 7 years now. My shortest cycle ever was 25 days so I believe it would be possible for me to have O'd around the days we BD'd. My longest cycle being 120 days. I do ovulate but I also create cysts instead of eggs during the long cycles.

So yesterday and today (CD 19 & 20) I have been spotting. It is brown. Is it possible for me to be experiencing IB this soon? When I begin AF I sometimes spot the first day or two but it's always red. I have never spotted or bled at all this soon after AF has ended.

Does anyone at all have any input? Right now I'm basically waiting to test.

I just wanted to say hi and send you some baby dust :kiss: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you !

Thank you for crossing your fingers for me! Waiting to test is killing me. The spotting is tapering off. Looks like a good sign...

So I must have jinxed myself. The spotting is heavier today. Almost to the point of a very light AF but now a dark brown/red. I caved and took a test this morning-BFN.

Has anyone had a similar situation?

At this point I'm assuming it's just a weird cycle. A 19 day cycle �� it's like a light to medium period now. I just don't understand. I'm used to the disappointment now.

Still lightly bleeding and spotting randomly throughout the day... breasts are swollen now. BUT I tested yesterday just for the heck of it and BFN. I'm worried my hormones are getting more out of whack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->