Possible late implantation

Kimberly120

Reaction score
So I am brand new to this forum and also new at TTC this is my second cycle trying. I stopped my last pack of birth control on 1/25/16 and got my first withdraw period on 1/28/16. My first cycle was only 25 days not sure on what day I O'ed or anything so my last AF started on 2/22/16 so that means today I am on CD 29! Not sure how long my cycles are yet only being 2nd cycle off the pills. But before I was on them I was around a typical 28 day cycle.

To the point!! I have been temping this whole cycle and based on my BBT I O'ed on 3/8/16 which makes today DPO 13. I had a pretty big dip on DPO 4 then the next 2 days following it has raised over one whole degree being at 99° F. Then by DPO 8 had dipped back down to 98.7° and then back up to around 98.9°. I take my temperature the same time every morning before I even sit up out of bed. Also ever since DPO 5 I have very watery CM so bad I have to check to make sure I didn't just pee my pants!! Then starting on yesterday CD28/DPO12 when I check my cervix I had very very light pinkish discharge on my finger (sorry if TMI) CM is still very watery. Then this morning quite a dip in my BBT is was 97.9° still no AF as of yet around 11 am I have very red blood on finger after checking cervix but never made it to my panties and now no red/pink at all when checking cervix? This is all very new to me and would really like if anyone could help me figure it out some more.

I've felt like that too. It sucks that pms and early pregnancy are so much alike. But I agree, it's best to move on to next month, there's always another chance!

I've felt like that too. It sucks that pms and early pregnancy are so much alike. But I agree, it's best to move on to next month, there's always another chance!

It's just weird this month then today my bbt jumped back up a .5 ° why is it jumping back up now?

Test! That may be a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->