possible leaking waters or just discharge?

haylie_bbz

Reaction score
Sorry for the tmi but over the past few weeks i have felt like i am dripping and my underwear is constantly wet. Not soaking but wet enough to notice. It doesnt really have a smell and is clear. This morning i got out of bed and had a slightly cloudy fluid run down my leg, it was like water in consistancy and again didnt smell of anything. Does anyone have any idea what it could have been? Should i be concerned? I have already rang nhs direct and still awaiting a phone call back from someone with more experience. Sorr for long post.

I went into the epu a few times for this - it was always discharge but always worth getting it checked. Do you have a midwife yet? If so I'd call them. I'm sure it's all fine though

If say it's more than likely discharge. In the first tri in pretty much all of my pregnancies ive had a stupid amount of discharge. Had to change panty liners hourly. It is normal though so try not to worry. If it was your waters I doubt it would have carried on a few weeks as you don't really have much water at this point. Even when my waters broke with my angel daughter at 18 weeks I was suprised how little there was compared to when my waters broke at full term with my son.

I had this a couple of weeks ago, always clear like water and quite wet pantyliner, midwife said it was normal discharge and has stopped quite a bit now x

When my waters went it smelled kind of sweet. I agree that it is probably discharge but if you are concerned there is a test they can do that will tell them if its amniotic fluid or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->